Urgnetly looking SFDC Tech Lead
poonam sharma
2015-07-30 21:46:51 UTC
Send me your consult. Resume @ ****@tresourceinc.com
<***@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest

Job Title: SFDC Tech Lead

Location : NE / NC / Multiple location

Duration: 6+ months (contract)

Must Have Skills:

• Provide subject matter expert design solutions to meet the requirements.

• Requirement ratification of new enhancements for first data merchant
boarding applications.

• Execute the project with co-ordination with offshore team.

• Prepare detailed design document and estimates.

• Involved in trainings, knowledge transition and code reviews.

• Prepare proof of concepts to validate critical functionalities.

• Build the code components.

• Deployment of built components, issue resolution and post production
deployment support

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT901|

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tech-resource.com|***@tresourceinc.com